Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP)
Job Number: 1892384
Business: GE Global Growth & Operations
Business Segment: Global Growth & Operations - Africa
Location(s) : Lagos
- The Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP) is GE's premier development program for high potential individuals seeking a career in sales and marketing. Successful candidates will be hired into one of GE's core businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Power & Water, GE Oil & Gas, GE Capital, GE Healthcare, GE Aviation, GE Transportation, GE Home & Business, or GE Global Growth Organization (GGO).
- ECLP accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars. The program consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the sales and/or marketing segments of a GE business. Rotations provide experiences such as consultative selling, marketing analysis, marketing management, product management, customer and market segmentation, pricing, field sales, and underwriting. To supplement on-the-job learning, program members strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing seven weeks of in-residence training over the two year program.
- ECLP is one of GE's world-famous leadership development programs. To supplement on-the-job learning, program participants will strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of seven weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums. The program is global in scope with participants from the North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), China, Japan, SE Asia, and India. ECLP exposes members to multiple segments within a given GE business. This rotational experience will highlight the diversity that differentiates GE from other companies and will help to accelerate learning. Upon successful completion of the program, ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial roles in GE. Members may be required to relocate 2-3 times while on program.
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership in sales and/or marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to embrace change
- Strong analytical skills and expertise aligned with a GE business segment
- 5-8 years sales or marketing experience
- Legal authorization to work in Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria or South Africa
- Geographic mobility within Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria or South Africa
GE Capital (Commercial Finance, Aviation Financial Services, GE Money, Sponsor Finance and Commercial Distribution Finance:
- Experience in financial services or related industry
- Proven track record in a customer-facing financial role (marketing, consulting, banking, real estate or financial services)
- Technical degree such as engineering, math, science or physics preferred by Aviation and Transportation businesses Sales and/or marketing experience in a business-to-business environment
- Technical degree such as engineering, math, science or physics preferred Understanding of current and emerging industry trends
- Experience in consumer packaged goods, retail, or advertising Strong customer or consumer advocate
- Demonstrated commercial experience in customer oriented roles such as sales, marketing, business development, and consulting.
- Experience in market research, market intelligence, and market scoping
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
7th March, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply