This is a technically challenging work environment characterised by a continuing need for research, the pursuit of new technology, and the adoption of new ways of working. It demands people who will thrive in a culture that encourages and rewards innovation, collaboration and the ability to learn from success as well as failure.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It is capable of producing an average of over one million barrels of oil equivalent per day. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 30,000 square kilometres.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Job ID: F36447
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Assist the Regional Discipline Lead for Process Engineering in providing technical and assurance governance support to operations,Assets and projects through peer -assisted reviews,independent design reviews,Value Assurance Reviews,HAZOP,etc.
- To provide process engineering advice and steers via participation of peer-assisted reviews,Independent Design Reviews,Value Assurance Reviews,HAZOP,etc to assure projects design implementation are in compliance with relevant standards.
- Technical Authority 2,process engineering supporting TA-1 in the implementation of Discipline standards.
- To provide technical support to operation assets to assure operations are within operating envelope and in compliance with applicable standards.
- Assist operation assets to mature improvement proposals.
- Assist the Discipline Lead in management of process engineering skill pool in areas of graduates development and Learning and Development.
- Provide discipline advice in Incident reviews and investigations and application of new technologies.
- Chemical Engineering Degree BSc or MSc or its equivalent and a minimum of 10 years experience in process engineering practice in the exploration and production (upstream) of oil and gas industry.
- Demonstratable experience in conceptual or front end, detailed design, operation and optimisation of oil and gas treatment facilities with a broad exposure to all aspects of process engineering including pipeline hydraulics, flow assurance, process control and safeguarding.
- Had a good working knowledge of reservoir engineering, production technology and well engineering.
- A good understanding of complimentary surface engineering disciplines - mechanical, control automation,pipeline, electrical etc.
30th June, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE