Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Manager, Corporate Sales
Job ID: 6170375
- To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel's presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs).
Increased regional drive for new Corporate Business Opportunities
- Supervises the KAMs to ensure proper sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Ensures timely submission of updated Pipeline in a weekly basis.
- Maintains an Account Development Plan (ADP) for all accounts under the regional portfolio and ensures timely submission of same to Head Office on a monthly basis.
- Submits to Head Office, Mobile Number Portability tracker updates on a monthly bases.
- Directly supervises the day to day activities of the KAMs.
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional corporate sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting corporate and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage corporate salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
- Ensures that all delays in enterprise solutions deployment which are Customer dependent be duly communicated by the KAMs to the customer concerned.
- Ensures that all Job Completion Certificates are signed by client and submitted to Head Office.
- Ensure that all receivables and Bills are up to date in terms of collections.
- To ensure the timely execution of all enterprise contracts especially from the customer end (i.e. Sign off).
- Proactively protects Airtel's position and claims Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
- Meets or exceeds Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas.
- Constantly keeps a record of the top ten revenue generating accounts the region and formulate plans to increase revenue of same.
- Ensures that KAMs carry out the targeted number of open days for the month.
- Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
- Master's in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience with ~ 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecommunications corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years in management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecommunications enterprise business data products and applicable markets
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Values teamwork and collaboration with stakeholder
- Highly result oriented
- Customer centric
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends.
8th July, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE