With over 5000 employees working across Supply & Demand we put a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Africa is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities in which we operate both economically and socially, for example our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.
On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there may be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.
Support and Development
The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
You’ll also spend time with our sales force, out in the field, to increase your commercial awareness – it’s vital that every graduate understands our brands, our customers and the way we sell. There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager.
In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Finance
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for graduates with:
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or equivalent in Finance or a related subject, such as accounting, economics with an excellent academic record.
- No more than two (2) years post NYSC experience
- Talented , ambitious , enthusiastic people who are striving to be the best
- Great energy, drive and can-do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Diageo focus - understands our values and is passionate for what we stand for
- Forward thinking, solution focused and great appetite for learning
- Commercial acumen
- Leadership qualities - ability to influence.
31st May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here to Search using Nigeria as Location and clicking Search button.
Note: We would encourage you to apply for the role that most appeals to you and that you feel you are best suited to. Please ensure that you apply for no more than one role in total throughout the duration of the programme as we will be unable to accept further applications.
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE