Lufthansa is one of the world's leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in five business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. More than 400 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 215 destinations in approximately 80 countries using currently around 640 aircraft, more than 350 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines. Around 110 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than 115 000 employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Lufthansa Nigeria is recruiting for:
Job Position: International Airline Professional (IAP) Trainee Program.
Employment Status: Permanent
Lufthansa Passenger Airline is looking for Bachelor Degree graduates for our International Airline Professional (IAP) trainee program. We currently have an opening in Lagos, Nigeria with a focus on sales and marketing.
Lufthansa sales offices are responsible for reaching local and regional sales targets. Building and maintaining relationships with our corporate and leisure clients as well as travel agencies form the core of their activities. By analyzing and evaluating market and customer data, they identify opportunities in existing and new business. Through careful pricing strategies they aim to achieve revenue optimization. Our sales offices are also responsible for the marketing and communication regarding Lufthansa’s products and services, including our loyalty programs.
The IAP trainee program offers you the opportunity to develop and use practical skills as you gain firsthand experience in various functions of the airline business, with the focus on sales and marketing. As an IAP trainee you will be part of an international network of trainees, interacting with different cultures and gaining a solid overview of the structure, challenges and strategies of a leading aviation group. The IAP program prepares you for future responsibilities and opens the door to interesting career opportunities in Lufthansa departments worldwide.
- Above-average Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- Nigerian citizenship or permanent residency and work permit for Nigeria
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) as well as basic knowledge of German or willingness to learn German
- High level of service orientation
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as on your own
- Intercultural competence and sensitivity
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong social and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient MS-Office and computer skills
- Ability to meet all local security requirements through history records check.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2013 How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE