Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited, a subsidiary of SAIPEM Spa, a global leader in Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction recruits for the position of a Maintenance Engineer. Due to the expansion of our operations in Nigeria, we are seeking for highly qualified professionals, pro-active, well organized and motivated persons to fill various positions.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Ref Code: MTENG
Location: Port Harcourt Base/Sites
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the correct and timely application of planned maintenance models and their diffusion for fixed equipment assigned to fabrication yard activity.
- Contribute to maintenance cycles continuous improvement in order to guarantee the technical and economic efficiency of assets utilization in conformity with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Standard.
- Ensure the appropriate management of fixed fabrication equipment, lifting gears, and fixed infrastructures, like power station, water treatment plan, sewage treatment plan, power distribution, workshop and warehouse shed, blasting and painting shelter.
- Ensure proper structuring and classification of fabrication equipment.
- Guarantee the correct and efficient maintenance planning and to identify the materials and spare parts needed for maintenance.
- Ensure timely and correct predisposition of technical reports and analysis.
- Prepare the KPI concerning maintenance of CNC machines assigned to fabrication
- Guarantee the training of the maintenance team for what concerns the operative, safety and auditing system in conformity with Company procedures.
- Ensure the lifting equipment certification scheduling and renewal Grant ordinary maintenance of fixed infrastructures,
Skills, Competence and Experience
- Competencies in Asset budget management: Capability to monitor the investment, running and maintenance of cost budget, for the specific activities related to the assets.
- Asset utilization planning Capability to plan asset utilization in line with the business activity and grant asset availability in time as per project requirement.
- Must have competence in HSE issues. As He is to promote the use the use of PPE among team members and lead in Incidence Investigations.
- Must have proven records in Assets Planning and Maintenance and should be able to interface with other discipline and functions.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment problem solving action plan in line with manufacturer recommendations.
- Knowledge of Spare Parts Management, Client Supply Chain Workflow (PR/ P0/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Minimum of 8 years in Managing Asset in a Multinational Environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or Production Engineering.
- Good command of English computer knowledge and skills such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP.
6th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications using the reference code as the subject of the email to:
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE