Promasidor Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Officer - Engineering Technician (Electromechanical). Promasidor Nigeria is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. We produce, distribute and market our quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers. Our milk powders, food enhancement products and beverages are affordable, delicious and good for you.
Promasidor Nigeria has about 1,800 employees, working at Promasidor Nigeria can offer you the opportunity of an exciting and rewarding career
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Officer - Engineering Technician (Electromechanical)
Ensuring effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components of the factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical and mechanical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical panels and machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Repair and maintain all coding machines for flexibles and cartons
- Carry out repairs on all electronic and mechanical scales
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Ensure that panels, tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Installation of new machines and equipments
- Training of production operatives
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of Trade Test 2 or 3 or an OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechatronics
- HND is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Sound Knowledge of Production Machines and Operation
- Technical skills
- Analytical and Numeric skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested canddiates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Note: When the Page Opens, Click Careers to Open the Job
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE