Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the biggest Companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country we recruit for the position of a Civil Project Engineer/ We are the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our Company NBC Ltd started operations in Nigeria in 1951. Based in the city of Lagos, we operate 13 bottling plants across the country. In addition, we channel products through 59 warehouses and distribution centers.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited currently has the below job vacancies;
Job Tittle: Civil Project Engineer (Contract)
Job Reference: CPEC/02/12
Functional areas: Engineer/Project
Department: Supply Chain
- Review and approval of Civil/Structural engineering calculations.
- Preparation of Civil/Structural engineering plans, designs, and layouts.
- Development of Civil/Structural project specifications.Development of Civil/Structural engineering aspect of project proposals.
- Preparation of Civil/Structural engineering portion of project cost estimates.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
- Active participation in all the phases of project development
- Supervision to completion of Civil/Structural engineering projects and ensuring that all relevant documentations are prepared and submitted to the lead engineer as required.
- Manage all the stakeholders on the project to achieve success.
- Organize and preside over project meetings.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
Desired candidate profile:
- Preferred candidate should be able to work in every part of Nigeria.
- Experience of 6 years
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Building Technology & Construction Management
Application Deadline Date
27th February, 2013.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: