Heineken International Graduate Programme (IGP) 2013. Ready for an International Graduate Programme that can offer you more? 200 brands. Over 70 countries. Three placements, in 18 months. There’s so much to see at HEINEKEN.
Heineken International Graduate Programme (IGP) 2013.
Every year HEINEKEN employs graduates directly into different roles across our business and through graduate recruitment schemes in some of our local markets, whilst some of these programmes have an international element, we have a specific programme for those focused on a long term international career.
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Relations
What is so great about HEINEKEN? Well our 200 leading brands and over 70 operating companies are a good place to start. The HEINEKEN brand is available across the globe, but we also brew a host of other famous brands, some reflecting local cultures and tastes and others that have reached beyond their local market. There is also our sponsorship of, the UEFA Champions League, rugby’s HEINEKEN Cup, the Rugby World Cup, and music venues around the world.
You will be exposed to:
- An Induction Programme – A one week corporate induction will be organized prior to the commencement of your first placement in September 2013.
- International Experiences – Three international placements, each lasting six months.
- Career Development – A world-class training and support programme allowing you to manage your own career development
- Skills Development – You will gain functional skills, in addition to unique exposure to different cultures and ways of working
- A degree – or about to graduate (preferably a Masters),
- Be advised that if you are considering applying for Supply Chain that you will need to have a science or engineering background,
- Up to two years of relevant work experience in your chosen function, with at least 6 months gained outside your home country,
- To speak at least three languages; one of which should be English and any other two (with preference for European languages),
- A desire to live and work abroad,
- To have proven leadership skills,
- To have an affinity with your chosen field of specialisation,
- To have genuine interest in other countries and cultures,
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed,
- A driving licence.
What you will require to be successful
Every six months you will establish yourself in a new country, business area, job and team. It is quite a challenge so it is especially important that you are a fast learner who is friendly, adaptable and outgoing.
You will need to:
- Be internationally mobile
- Speak a minimum of three languages fluently (one of which must be English) with preference given to European languages
- Have or are about to complete a degree (preferably a Master’s degree)
- Up to two years of relevant work experience in your chosen function, with at least 6 months gained outside your home country
- Have proven leadership skills
- Have affinity with chosen field of specialisation
- Have a driving licence
- STAGE 1: Fill out the application form. If your application is successful, you will be invited to complete an online assessment.
- STAGE 2: Upon a successful online assessment, a telephone interview will follow. Based on the outcome of the telephone interview, you may be invited to a face to face interview close to your home or study location.
- STAGE 3: If successful at stage 2, you will join a two-day assessment event. This event combines analysing data, presentations, role playing and socialising.
- STAGE 4: Finally, if you are successful, you will be offered a place in the 2013 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme.
Please find the most important dates during the application process in the table below:
|Online application period||Ends on 22 February 2013|
|Online assessment||28th January 2013 - 1st March 2013|
|Telephone interviews||11th March 2013 - 29th March 2013|
|Face to Face interviews||18th March 2013 - 19th April 2013|
|Assessment centre Amsterdam||19-20th June & 26-27th June 2013|
|Start programme||September 2013|
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should
Click here to apply online SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE