Sunday, May 19, 2013
Arik Air is West and Central Africa's largest airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network recruits for Engineering Trainee.
It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Arik Air is a wholly-owned Nigerian airline with a commitment to the people of Nigeria to deliver new standards in aviation. Founded in 2002, it was the vision of Sir Arumemi-Ikhide, a leading and well-respected Nigerian businessman who understood that if business was to succeed, there needed to be efficiency and quality of service. He had spent many years travelling throughout Nigeria without the satisfaction of knowing that he could depend on the existing choice of air transport services available to him. He also recognised the importance of healthy market competition in achieving efficiency. A plan for change was soon set in motion.
The Arik brand is synonymous with efficiency, customer-commitment, adherence to aviation polices & standards and an avant-garde in providing quality aviation services.
Arik Air is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engineering Trainee
- Work together with Technicians to provide technical support and rectification action in response to operational problems, incidents and AOG situations, minimising the impact of operational disruptions and cost.
- Assist in Air Safety Reports investigations as required.
- Be able to provide technical support in other technical areas
- Liaise closely with Flight Operations (Fleet Managers), Engineering Development, Maintenance Control, QA, Materials Management, and Line Maintenance, providing maintenance services to the airline.
- Support all Certifying Engineers through the provision of spares, parts and manpower provisions ensuring the fleet is maintained to the highest standard
- Review personal training needs as required.
- Maintain own skill levels, keeping up to date with leading edge technologies in aviation.
- Degree in any engineering course
- NYSC Certificate
- An understanding of the safety and reliability issues surrounding aircraft maintenance, support, components and systems
28th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CV to: email@example.com
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE